Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
CLINICAL DIRECTORS - ClINICAL NURSE SPECIALISTS
Torrance, CA 90505 United States
We offer a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits.
Clinical Manager Surgical Services
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Critical Care Manager
Clinical Director of Nursing
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Torrance Memorial Medical Hospital
is a 401 bed, non-profit independent stand alone hospital located in the beautiful South Bay area of Los Angeles County just minutes from the beach and LAX.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES
Responsible for day-to-day operations, preparation of department budget, setting goals and objectives, and personnel management.
CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALISTS:
The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) provides leadership, education, research, advance practice consultation and clinical expertise for population based patient care. The CNS will facilitate the integration of patient disease and medical treatment, designing, implementing and evaluating program of care.
About Torrance Memorial Medical
• Magnet Designation Torrance joins the rank of the top 6% in the nation by earning the coveted Magnet recognition.
• Top 100 U.S. Hospital (Solucient 2004) - The fourth time this distinction was awarded to Torrance Memorial
• Consistently the market leader in the annual National Research Corporation's consumer survey of healthcare attitudes and experiences including the top scores in Best Overall Quality, Best Emergency Services, Most Preferred Hospital, and Most Preferred for cancer treatment, heart care, outpatient surgery, senior services, outpatient testing and community health programs
• 2012 American College of Cardiology Gold Performance Award
• 2012 South Bay's Best Hospital (Daily Breeze Reader's Poll)
• 2012 Heart Failure Gold Quality Achievement Award
Education, training, experience:
CLINICAL DIRECTORS REQUIREMENTS:
Requires current California RN license. Bachelor’s degree in nursing and Master’s degree. Three years experience in area of specialty with progressive management, supervisory or administrative experience. Comprehensive knowledge of clinical management. Must have excellent communication and people skills.
CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALISTS REQUIREMENTS:
A Clinical Nurse Specialist Master’s degree is required. Qualified candidate must have current Ca. RN, CNS, and BLS/CPR card. Previous CNS experience and 3 years acute care experience and certification in area of specialization are preferred and must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
We offer a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits. Visit our website at:
. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Terms & Conditions